POSITION: SENIOR SURVEY CAD TECHNICIAN
- Prepare survey drawings and legal descriptions in accordance with project specifications and various industry survey standards;
- Develop boundary surveys, topographic surveys, tree surveys, as-builts, plats, ALTA Surveys;
- Process survey data, verify the accuracy of data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites;
- Perform property and deed research, deed plotting and map checks;
- Provided technical field and office support for field crews and office staff;
- Ability to work in small to large survey projects, interacting with multi-discipline engineering staff, clients, and other invested individuals to review and coordinate findings; interpret survey data and to calculate measurements;
- Preparing construction data for field crew layout, and data acquisition for engineering
- base maps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics, Engineering, or related required;
- 2+ years of exp. as Senior Survey CAD Specialist including all aspects of construction layout and land surveying, including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction plan reading, construction as built surveys, preparing construction data for field crew layout, and data acquisition for engineering base maps.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3d, ArcGis and Deed Plotter.
Job Location: 131 W Broadway St. Suite 1001 Oviedo, FL 32765
Mail resume to Faun Hoffmeier at 131 W Broadway St. Suite 1001 Oviedo, FL 32765